Sunday, December 14, 2008

ALICIA KEYS


Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I am
Yes she is
Still when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman

Alicia Keys - Superwoman lyrics

I am soooo excited to be going to her concert! I'm thinking that I will have to whip up an outfit for this event..hmmmm I've never been a VIP before, so I think that this calls for something nice. I cut my hand on some broken glass the other day, so it will come down to whether I can handle scissors etc. I will post some pics if I can!
DH and I are staying the night close by so that we can make a night of it. It's my early Christmas present from him. Bec (my DD) is a bit miffed that I'm going without her, I'll make it up to her ...somehow...
Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Gee Jen so close to me and you are not even coming for a visit. We might be able to hear it from here.Are you staying at the Vines?
    I am having probs with your email address it is getting returned and I copy and pasted what you sent me.
    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete