Monday, January 12, 2009

DRUM ROLL.......


Rebecca's VERY first fashion item that she has sewn is now complete and ready to frolic in along the Busselton Beaches! I think it's a little longer than she would have liked, but hey, the way she's growing, it'll be mid-thigh by the time school resumes next month!


I'm so proud of her. Not only was she enthusiastic, she did everything herself, and did a pretty darn good job of it as well. To be honest, I thought she'd get half way through and give up. We gave her a sewing machine when she turned 10, and since then, she's only sewn a hair scrunchie and a blanket for her favourite teddy bear. Now, that's not her fault, she's been keen to sew for a long time, I just didn't have the time to spend with her (I'm a bad, bad mother!)

Hey S.P. (you know who you are), I guess we have a new recruit for costume sewing for the next JRock! I'm sure Bec will be an expert by the time we do another one.
Off to Busselton now, so see you in a couple of days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Rebecca, make sure that you are wearing it when we catch up next week I would love to see it.
    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete