Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY, GORGEOUS!

It was Bec's 12th birthday the other day, and she was showered with all things fine! This is 'the little something' I made Bec as a surprise. She is really into cooking cupcakes at the moment, and I couldn't resist when I found these fabrics in Spotlight.

It's reversable, so here's a peek at the other side.



I've used an old Butterick 5823 apron pattern, but the child size was too small and the adult's was too big, so I had to do a bit of adjusting (not sure if you can still get this pattern, I didn't bother to check, but there's plenty of apron patterns available).

Here's a close-up of the fabrics.


I will be making myself one as well...probably in a leopard print, I think! Kinda cool I reckon.

Bec's next project for the holidays is a denim skirt. Will start today and post some pics when done.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Yes please can I have one and I want mine in the same material as Becs. Can Bec bring the cook book over coz I would like to have a look at it. Any hints for Rebeccas present.

    ReplyDelete