Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hoping the first day of your 2009 was as relaxing as ours. Swimming in Mum's pool and generally "pigging out" on my family! I only made one resolution for 2009, and that is to sew a lot more for me and my family...a LOT more!

Anyhoo, I ordered this pattern the other day from http://oldpatterns.com/ and am looking forward to it arriving in my letterbox. It's a Butterick 4699 from c. 1967. A groovy wrap-around dress, and with the hot weather that's been around lately, I'm looking forward to making this up and wearing it EVERYWHERE! Maybe a navy with lime green trim? Any suggestions? Hmmm...... let me think on this for a while.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice, You know my choice would always be black with a white trim. How was Becs Birthday?
    Can you give me some sites to look for patterns for Caitlins ball dress?

    ReplyDelete