Sunday, March 15, 2009

MUST SEW #7




I PROMISED myself that this will be the last time I sew this blouse (OK, until next summer!). So I could tick off number 7 from my Must Sew list, but I still have to make some tops/blouses up for autumn and winter, so not-just-yet!

Once again, no alterations and whipped it up in an hour. I bought the fabric, cotton voile, from Spotlight the other day. I was going to do the sleeves on View C with the tie, but it was 10 o'clock at night and I couldn't be bothered tracing it off the pattern. I just wanted it done... like...yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Gee jen how many is that now? Enough, on to must sew #8. Did you know that aprons are the in thing at the moment. Click on Fiskars on my blog list and click on the picture apron*ology very nice. maybe we (uh-you) can also put some lace on my formal apron.
    Wasn't that your must sew #11
    xx Linda

    ReplyDelete